Western Nursery and Landscape Association
The Western Nursery & Landscape Association (WNLA) is the trade association for horticultural companies in the Midwest. Since 1890, the Western continues its long-standing tradition as a regional, value oriented and interactive platform. Their purpose is to provide a social and educational networking event creating, engaging and building sustainable relationships for all members.
As your association, WNLA is committed to:
- Engaging and interacting with members on a year-round basis.
- Celebrating plants with a purpose while highlighting and promoting the environmental and social benefits of horticulture.
- Creating a community for green industry professionals to interact and develop professional relationships that will enhance their lives and careers.
- Engage the next generations of horticulture professionals and deliver relative content based on input.
- Hold an annual trade show & educational event – the Western – that includes exhibitors and programming that meets the needs of landscape professionals and retail garden centers.
WNLA is focused on providing educational and networking opportunities year-round. Members can join 20 free webinars each year as part of 5 education series on new plants, native plants, management, greening the industry and emerging leaders – webinars designed for the next generation of horticulture professionals. Connect with your colleagues face-to-face as they take the Western Bus Tour on the road to a summer field day to tour a nursery and enjoy a relaxed dinner and socializing with friends (previous Bus Tours have gone to Greenleaf Nursery Company, Bailey Nurseries and Loma Vista Nursery).